Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My video blogs are now all available at the top of this page!  (Read 942 times)

Daddy Long Les

• Forum Librarian
    • Daddy Long Les

Hi

For those who are interested, all my blogs are now "stuck" to the top of this page so that they can be easily accessed in one place.  I have gone through them today and made some notes about their contents which you will find underneath the links. Since this is a locked post, I will still post new blogs individually so comments can be made in the usual way.  I will of course update the "library" at the top of the page at the same time. I hope this is of use to some of you and thanks to Theo for implementing it.

Best wishes

Les
Castagnari Lily DG, Dino Baffetti Binci DG, Hohner Erica DG, Hohner Erica GC, Hohner Liliput Bb Eb, Sybilla Brand GCF, Hohner Compadre ADG, Hohner 4 stop in C

Mcgrooger

• Northern Roots
Re: My video blogs are now all available at the top of this page!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 12:51:16 PM »

Blimey, Les. It only seems like yesterday when you couldn't even spell the word medoleon menoldeon mandolinoleum er..thingy and now you're stuck to the top of the page. I'd vote for you being given accelerated promotion to 'hero member' (at least). Now then let's be seeing your TOTM posts. (:)

Daddy Long Les

• Forum Librarian
    • Daddy Long Les
Re: My video blogs are now all available at the top of this page!
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 01:05:34 PM »

Steve, I feel like a bit of a fraud up against you guys and the hundreds of tunes you know. I feel very honoured to be stuck at the top of the page and I really hope I'm not annoying those people on here who really can play.  Like I said, my main reason for doing the blogs is that it gives me a real reason to practise.  If some folks on here enjoy what I do then that's a massive bonus.  Guitar is my day job, melodeon is my hobby.  I don't know about Hero Member - I'm not even a Respected Sage like you!!
I think Well-Meaning Amateur might be a better title for me!!  Yes I will have a go at TOTM when I get a moment. 
Castagnari Lily DG, Dino Baffetti Binci DG, Hohner Erica DG, Hohner Erica GC, Hohner Liliput Bb Eb, Sybilla Brand GCF, Hohner Compadre ADG, Hohner 4 stop in C
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal