Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Recording Devices  (Read 6575 times)

Glassguy

Re: Recording Devices
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2009, 04:49:42 PM »

Hello all,

New man here. Must tell you how much I am enjoying exploring this site. I am finding tons of great info.

If I may join this discussion with a vote for the Tascam DR1. I have had one for about six months. Very intuitive to operate. Records to wave and MP3 files onto a removable SD card. It also has a built in tuner and metronome. It will slow down a selection by 50% while retaining pitch, and has the ability to save a slice of a tune and loop it. Downloads to computer by usb and I bought a separate plug in transformer to save battery life when using it in place

Hope this helps
Best regards

Bob
Cape Cod, USA

Québécois

• Accordez-vous donc, c'est si beau, l'accordéon!
Re: Recording Devices
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2009, 06:01:40 PM »

The Edirol R09 seems to die gracefully when the batteries run out <snip>
As the old adage says, you get what you pay for!  I am a fan of the H2 but it has its drawbacks.

The Edirol R09 was designed with the professional in mind, so it is better put together with a better user interface and safeguard features. The H2 is an "entry-level" recording device, they had to cut corners to offer it at that price!

Hohner Morgane D/G, pre-Erica Hohner in C/F and G/C,
Hohner Erica A/D, Roland FR-18
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal