Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: alisonandjack  (Read 1077 times)

jack

• Regular debater
alisonandjack
« on: June 20, 2012, 03:15:24 PM »

Alison Frosdick and me played on (the wonderful and lovely) Genevieve Tudor's Sunday Folk this week! I finally plucked up the nerve to listen to it this morning!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00sysv2/Genevieve_Tudors_Sunday_Folk_Alison_Frosdick_and_Jack_Burnaby/

mory

Re: alisonandjack
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2012, 04:59:40 PM »

Well done chaps, great stuff, how was the shed? You nearly had me there Jack, it took me a minute, I thought hows he doing that on his DG, silly me! You'll have to get that web site up and running. All the Best MoryArty

smiley

• Folk music: it's not as bad as it sounds
    • a few sound clips
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 02:17:14 AM »

Thanks Jack! Listening to the show was perfect for a midwinter's morning here. Alison's singing is magical with your accompaniment, and hearing the tracks from Mary & Anahata's CD was a bonus. Someone at the BBC must've left the wrong switch on, cause usually they block access to their iPlayer from the colonies.

jack

• Regular debater
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2012, 10:27:43 AM »

how was the shed?

Ha ha! This part of Shropshire is like the magic kingdom - I half expected to see snow white and the 7 dwarfs round the corner! She was very kind to us - anyone with a CD, send it in!

Thanks for the kind words Smiley - I've been listening to GT for a couple of years, it's always good (:)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal