Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chart to show the breakdown of the treble notes on the DG melodeon  (Read 1278 times)

Daddy Long Les

• Forum Librarian
    • Daddy Long Les

Ok, this might be useful. 

I've worked out all the duplicated and exclusive notes on the treble side of a standard DG 21 button box with accidentals at the chin-end.

I've also identified a few patterns and trends.  I'm convinced this is going to help me find my way round the instrument better - maybe there are a few beginners out there who will also find this interesting. 

Please see attached file.  If I've missed anything obvious or made any mistakes (always possible!) please let me know.

You might want to use this chart in conjunction with another chart that I produced for melnet last year which I have also attached.
Castagnari Lily DG, Dino Baffetti Binci DG, Hohner Erica DG, Hohner Erica GC, Hohner Liliput Bb Eb, Sybilla Brand GCF, Hohner Compadre ADG, Hohner 4 stop in C

troman

Re: Chart to show the breakdown of the treble notes on the DG melodeon
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 09:59:20 AM »

Les

Thank you for these charts and for all your blogs and beginner lessons. As a 64yr old taking up a new instrument I need all the help I can get!

I am making slow progress and a lot of it is down to you. The "progress", not the "slow" bit!

Trevor
Trevor
West Sussex, UK

Daddy Long Les

• Forum Librarian
    • Daddy Long Les
Re: Chart to show the breakdown of the treble notes on the DG melodeon
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 10:00:49 AM »

Les

Thank you for these charts and for all your blogs and beginner lessons. As a 64yr old taking up a new instrument I need all the help I can get!

I am making slow progress and a lot of it is down to you. The "progress", not the "slow" bit!

Trevor

Thank you Trevor - glad to be of service.  I'm not far behind you - 60 in January!!! ;)
Castagnari Lily DG, Dino Baffetti Binci DG, Hohner Erica DG, Hohner Erica GC, Hohner Liliput Bb Eb, Sybilla Brand GCF, Hohner Compadre ADG, Hohner 4 stop in C
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal