Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Digs in Edinburgh for August  (Read 878 times)

Strigulino

• The Night Owl
  • @strigulino on Twitter
    • Strig on YouTube
Digs in Edinburgh for August
« on: June 20, 2012, 12:02:01 PM »

A slight bit of desperation - I'm working the Edinburgh Fringe this year and my digs have fallen through.  Does anyone know of anyone who has a room to let in Edinburgh for August?  Non-smoker, female, reasonably well-behaved.  Likes cats, well-behaved dogs also OK.  Anything considered.  Send me a PM.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Strig

"World-famous poker player. Give her a good poker and she'll play any tune you like." - The Goon Show
Pets:  Two cats, one husband, a D/G Hohner Morgane, a C/F Liliput, a dark and mysterious anglo concertina, a Streb, a Giordy...

Strigulino

• The Night Owl
  • @strigulino on Twitter
    • Strig on YouTube
Re: Digs in Edinburgh for August
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 01:06:47 PM »

Update - looks like I have somewhere to stay now.  If THAT falls through I'll let you all know.  :)
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Strig

"World-famous poker player. Give her a good poker and she'll play any tune you like." - The Goon Show
Pets:  Two cats, one husband, a D/G Hohner Morgane, a C/F Liliput, a dark and mysterious anglo concertina, a Streb, a Giordy...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal