Melodeon.net Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the new melodeon.net forum

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 'Mint' condition '70's Corona II ADG c/w full set of spare GCF blocks  (Read 527 times)

byteofthecherry

• Good talker

Of interest to anyone..??..I'm willing to be parted from my Hohner red German made, wooden keyboard A1+++ Corona II in ADG c/w a full set of GCF blocks(treble/bass) + perfect Hohner hard case.

As a background it came from a deceased estate in the Netherlands, the son was selling and his dad had lots of accordions/melodions. It was hardly played, in GCF c/w dutch reversal which I gave to Mike Rowbotham to 'eliminate'.

Couple of months later Theo put up a really rough Corona II in ADG as a project which I bought then gave to Mike to do(full re-wax/tune/tape out 3rds) and fit into the body leaving a full spare set of GCF blocks(if anyone is interested I've tidied up the leftover casing/bellows/mechanicals/grille(all not perfect but much improved) and these are for sale as a separate item)

I've a feeling(hope ;) ) this will be aiming at a US basedTEX-Mex/Conjunto buyer(They 'luv' Cor.II's)

I'm in no hurry to sell and prefer melnet to have the benefit of a donation..the corona was one of my 'initial beginner' to see what I liked' buys..its simply 'not for me'(also like the Corona IIIRS in my other ad.)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 11:24:07 AM by byteofthecherry »
1 X Corona II(ADG)+ full set of GCF blocks...1X Early 'Darth Vader' Corona IIIR (Eb/Bb/Ab)..2 X Erica(DG/CF)...1X Club VictoriaX(CF)...2X Liliput (DG(red)/BbEb(purple)..Streb..+ lots of guitars/banjos/saxes/brass/synthy 'stuff'

Theo

• Administrator
  • Hohner Club Too
    • The Box Place
Re: 'Mint' condition '70's Corona II ADG c/w full set of spare GCF blocks
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2019, 06:42:21 PM »

[[ADMIN]]

Off topic posts removed.

Please refrain from comments that are not about the instrument for sale.
The advertiser is quite a liberty to not give a price or post photos even though we all are aware that this makes a advert less appealing.

If you are interested in purchasing I’m sure the seller will respond to a PM.
Theo Gibb - Gateshead UK

Proprietor of The Box Place for melodeon and concertina sales and service.
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook for stock updates.

Clive Williams

• Administrator
    • Home Page
Re: 'Mint' condition '70's Corona II ADG c/w full set of spare GCF blocks
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2019, 11:34:12 AM »

[[[ Admin: Woah. So many reported posts. Delete, delete, lock thread. If OP wants the thread unlocked to add anything, please let me know. ]]]
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Melodeon.net - (c) Theo Gibb; Clive Williams 2010. The access and use of this website and forum featuring these terms and conditions constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.